Emergency Management and Homeland Security
September is National Preparedness Month.
- Special Needs Outreach for Deaf & Hard of Hearing Citizens
- Have you filled out your evacuation checklist?
- Washoe Local Preparedness Committee (LEPC)
- Local Business COOP Guidance and Templates (Business Continuity Plan)
- County Laws and Regulations
- State Laws and Regulations
- Federal Preparedness Information (Ready.gov)
Washoe County recognizes that disasters often do not occur within jurisdictional boundaries. Therefore, we all work together to develop regional plans. To learn more about all the regional partners, please click here.