- December is Hazardous Materials Awareness Month.
- Get to Know Your Neighbor Campaign
- Special Needs Outreach for Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- Have you filled out our evacuation checklist?
- Washoe Local Preparedness Committee (LEPC)
- Tips for Creating a Disaster Plan (for Businesses and Organizations)
- Federal Preparedness Information (Ready.gov)
- Need to report damage? Click Here
- How to Volunteer
Washoe County recognizes that disasters do not occur within jurisdictional boundaries.
Therefore, we all work together to develop regional plans.
To learn more about all the regional partners, please click here.